Tu sei qui
List of Departments and related courses
Academic Year 2022/2023
Free text for the University
|Departments||Tipo Struttura||Ph.D.Courses||Access mode||Headquarter||Length in years||MIUR class|
|Facoltà Dipartimentale di Medicina e Chirurgia||Dipartimento||[MCLM01] Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Medicina e Chirurgia||L||Rome (Italy) - Via Alvaro del Portillo 200||6||LM-41|
|[MCLM04] Medicine and Surgery||L||Roma-via Alvaro del Portillo 21||6||LM-41|
|[MCLM05] Medicine and Surgery “MedTech”||P||Roma-via Alvaro del Portillo 21||6||LM-41|
- Access "P":
- Course with non-free access, with admission test
- Access "L":
- Course with free access
- Access "N":
- Enrollment is no longer available
- Access "T":
- Course with non forbidding tests
- Accesso "X":
- Tipologia di accesso non definita per anni accademici diversi da quello corrente
- First cycle degree
- First level title, its actual name is "laurea", but it is now usual to specify "first level" or "three years" to distinguish it from 4-years-long degree anterior to 1999 reform, which can even now be released to people still enrolled with that policy.
- Second cycle degree "Laurea specialistica"
- Title released at the end of two-years-long courses, accessible only with a first level degree, as of 1999 reform.
- Second cycle degree "Laurea Magistrale"
- Second level degree, substituting since 2004 the "Laurea specialistica". While the "Laurea specialistica" consisted in 300 CFU, including those acknowledge at enrollment time, the newer degree is only based on its own 120 CFU.
- Single cycle
- Full cicle degrees are released at the end of five-years-long courses (300 CFU), or six-years-long (360 CFU, including 60 CFU for a stage). Such courses can be accessed with high school diploma.